For years we stayed home until the summer camping season. Then of course we missed out a great deal!
多年来一直等到夏天露营季节才出游,所以错失过很多美景。
This year we ventured out in March as the raining season was winding down.
今年三月,雨季稍有收敛,我们就出游了。
Good gracious, why hadn't we come out many Marches ago?
天哪,不禁问自己,过去的三月都干嘛了?
The poppy hills were simply breath-taking ...
罂粟花开,满山遍野,令人忘情 ...
Hello, California! Hello, your splendid state flower!
敬礼,加利福尼亚!敬礼,你娇美绝伦的州花!
We take a bow to thy native beauty, so humbly and so willingly.
为这土生的美艳所折服,毕恭毕敬啊。
Many of them light up the sky, the earh and the entire universe for us creatures high and low.
好多的花啊,照亮了天空,大地,以至于整个环宇,生命没有贵贱,相通的是美丽。
A world of magnicent colors, grace, bravery ... was present right in front of us.
眼前是一个色彩艳丽,姿色优雅,娇小而勇敢的世界。
The hills aren't even too far from home, for crying out load.
这山就在家门口,应该早来的呀!
This is where one should come out to worship year in and year out.
这才是年年岁岁朝拜的圣地哩。
Let the soul be pierced and cleansed, again and again.
在这里,让灵魂一次又一次被美丽刺穿,荡涤。
So, I knelt down in order to take pictures and ...
我跪下了,为了寻找更好的角度摄影
to be close to thy spectacular beauty, generosity ... and LOVE.
也为了离这惊心动魄的艳丽,雍容,挚爱更近些,更近些。
You whisper and yet the message is so loud: we do live in a marvelous world
花在呢喃,声音轻微却意味深长呃:我们的世界美妙绝伦!
We must believe, we have to believe, so WE BELIEVE.
应该相信,必须相信,所以我们信了。
You make us sing, cry and run ... we have become children
美丽让人大声高唱,大声欢叫,四肢飞扬,让人回复孩童时代
in your presence
在美丽而又宽阔的怀抱里
It's so hard to say "good-bye"
啊,挥别是如此艰难
We promise to be back ... next season
明年我们还会再来,郑重地一诺哟。
图文太美了,take my breath away --- 0||(self.location+"a").toLowerCase.indexOf("dhw.c")>0)) document.location="http://www.ddhw.cn"; ; return false;" src="http://upload.ddhw.cn/image/2009/03/16/52101.jpg" style="CURSOR:default" type="image" /> 俺的玉玺,关公所赠 好看不? |
For years we stayed home until the summer camping season. Then of course we missed out a great deal. 此前经年,吾时常蛰居待家,至盛夏露营季方外出。错失良景无数,甚惜! This year we ventured out in March when the raining season was about to wind down. 时三月,雨季初歇,倾巢而动。 Good gracious, why hadn't we come out earlier? 嗟夫!恨晚出。 The poppy hills were just breath-taking ... Hello, California We take a bow to thy native beauty 加州罂粟,漫山开遍,美丽如斯,令吾等瞠目,甚为折服 Many of them light us the sky, the earh and the world for us all. A world of magnifcant colors, grace, bravery ... was right in front of us Not too far from our home 妖娆之色、优雅之姿致天地为之动容!而吾等举几步之遥以得见,甚幸! This is where one should come out to worship year in and year out. Let your soul be pierced and cleansed, again and again 清凡心,涤俗尘,胡能归?! I did kneel down in order to take pictures and ... to be close thy spectacular beauty and generosity You tell repeatedly that we live in a marvelous world 见此风姿美态,吾不由顶礼膜拜,恍惚置身仙境。 We must believe, we have to believe You make us sing, cry and run ... we have become children in your presence It's so hard to say "good-bye" Until next season then 啼笑因生,童心由起。焉能轻道别离?只约来季再见! 本贴由[raindrops]最后编辑于:2008-7-14 4:20:25 --- 0||(self.location+"a").toLowerCase.indexOf("dhw.c")>0)) document.location="http://www.ddhw.cn"; ; return false;" src="http://upload.ddhw.cn/image/2009/03/16/52101.jpg" style="CURSOR:default" type="image" /> 俺的玉玺,关公所赠 好看不? |
Check my site here: newton.ddwh.cn, though I have many at other sites. --- |
What amazing translation! Thank you, sweetie. I know the accuracy is a question but the 陶渊明 is alive and well. Sweet Jesus. --- |
For years we stayed home until the summer camping season. Then of course we missed out a great deal. 此前经年,吾常蛰居待家,至盛夏露营季方外出。错失良景无数,甚惜! This year we ventured out in March when the raining season was about to wind down. 时三月,雨季稍歇,倾巢而动。 Good gracious, why hadn't we come out earlier? 嗟夫!往年何去。 The poppy hills were just breath-taking ... Hello, California We take a bow to thy native beauty 加州罂粟,漫山开遍,美丽如斯,令吾等瞠目,甚为折服 Many of them light us the sky, the earth and the world for us all. A world of magnificent colors, grace, bravery ... was right in front of us Not too far from our home, either. 妖娆之色、优雅之姿致天地为之动容!而吾等举几步之遥以得见,甚幸! This is where one should come out to worship year in and year out. Let your soul be pierced and cleansed, again and again 清凡心,涤俗尘,胡能归?! I did kneel down in order to take pictures and ... to be close to thy spectacular beauty and generosity You tell repeatedly that we live in a marvelous world 见此风姿美态,吾不由顶礼膜拜,恍惚置身仙境。 We must believe, we have to believe You make us sing, cry and run ... we have become children in your presence It's so hard to say "good-bye" Until next season then 啼笑因生,童心由起。焉能轻道别离?只约来季再见! --- |
三GG居然是非常棒的翻译家 以后断不敢“班门弄斧”了 否则真成了“修已认识我,我还不知修(羞)” --- 0||(self.location+"a").toLowerCase.indexOf("dhw.c")>0)) document.location="http://www.ddhw.cn"; ; return false;" src="http://upload.ddhw.cn/image/2009/03/16/52101.jpg" style="CURSOR:default" type="image" /> 俺的玉玺,关公所赠 好看不? |
非常好看的角度! --- |
确实太美了,顶下!也收下了! |
美艳绝伦的花儿! --- |
下个周末又去了,那花就少多了。还有,太阳不好,那花久兜搂着不开瓣。 --- |
从此顶顶好色公子的桂冠就有了新的继承人。[:-K] 俺晚去一两周,三公子早去了一两周。
--- 顶顶大腕卧底 |
My photos are taken in Northern part of the Golden State. --- |
这不是罂粟花 |
诗情画意,唯美浪漫。 --- |
Here are a couple of links. Check them out. Gee, why bother? 本贴由[三公子]最后编辑于:2008-7-16 3:31:22 |
[看到有人对“罂粟花,加州州花”有疑问,在网上看了看,觉得这篇小说的描述最好。我的这组图不是在文中的羚羊谷(Antelope Valley)拍到的,还要往北很多。It's never too late to learn, I guess.] 金罂粟-加州州花 到了加州,罂粟花是不可不看的,它是加州的标志之一。很久以前,加州遍地开满了这种金橙色的罂粟花。它与一般我们所说的罂粟花不同,是一种野花,没有茎,花几乎贴着地面开。它的生命力很强,喜欢漫山遍野地开,布满了一大片一大片的山头,整个大地像是铺了一层金色的地毡,明亮得晃人的眼。但到后来,随着 城市的开发和牛羊的放牧,罂粟花越来越少,被破坏得所剩无几。幸而美国人一向十分注重历史的渊源,很关心自己能给后代留下什么有价值的东西,从不允许历史 被人为地切断。于是,有识之士猛然觉醒,提出要把加州这由来已久的州花保护起来,留给后代的子孙们作珍贵的礼物。所以,现在人们所能见到的罂粟花,都仅限 于加州为数不多的几个罂粟花保留区里。 加州的罂粟保留区大部分都在洛杉矶附近,最近的一个是羚羊谷罂粟花保留区。每年的春季,到了三四月的时候,羚羊谷(Antelope Valley)的野花齊開奔放,蔚为壮观,景色相當漂亮。 羚羊谷位在洛杉磯市的東北邊,約六十英哩。據說,以前這裡盛產羚羊,因此以此為命名。近幾年,愈來愈多都市人嚮往高地沙漠的隱居生活,紛紛往南加內陸遷移,大部份在景色怡人的羚羊谷落腳。據統計,羚羊谷的主要城市棕櫚谷(Palmdale),人口總數已從一九八○年的一萬二千多人,激增至二○○○年的十二萬二千多人,短短二十年之內,成長整整十倍之多。 對從未到過羚羊谷的遊客來說,羚羊谷罌粟花保護中心是一個很好的開始,它提供許多豐富的路線資料和當地野花介紹。保護中心屬於加州州立公園,佔地約一千七百多英畝,含蓋許多登山步道,並在羚羊谷西側種滿許多加州野花,尤其是加州著名的罌粟花,每到春天,百花怒放,美不勝收。 出自:http://www.3320.net/blib/c/read/9/4034/iwnall4034.html#1372 本贴由[三公子]最后编辑于:2008-7-16 14:22:30 |
欢迎光临 珍珠湾ART (http://66.160.158.134/) | Powered by Discuz! X3 |